Position the clear bowl adapter, then install the clear bowl itself. Close the lid, then add the large pusher. If the FOOD PROCESSOR programme still does not appear on the screen, press the back arrow to return to the main menu and select the FOOD PROCESSOR. From the main menu. Ensure you have fitted the black bowl adaptor to the bottom of the food processor bowl.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks