Your appliance has a no-heat Demonstration mode for use in store. To return to the classic mode, go into the SETTINGS menu and select “Demonstration”, then “OFF”, and click on “OK”. Next, go back into the SETTINGS menu, select ‘Standby’ then set the time before your Cook Expert goes into standby mode.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks