With the FROZEN DESSERT programme, you can make almost instant ice creams and sorbets. The end result is softer, however, than a factory-made ice cream. It is important to chill your bowl beforehand, either by leaving it in the freezer for 30 minutes or by blitzing a handful of ice cubes in it using the CRUSHED ICE programme.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks