The bowl and whisk must be perfectly clean and dry, with no traces of oil or fat. Place the whisk in the bowl with your egg whites, remove the cap from the lid, then start the EGG WHITES programme. It is vital that you remove the cap, otherwise your egg whites will not be light and airy. For fluffier egg whites, make sure your eggs are at room temperature and add a pinch of salt. With the EGG WHITES programme, the whites will be extremely fluffy, so for a stiffer finish (e.g. for meringues), increase the speed to 7.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks