All the parts (except for the motor base) are dishwasher safe and can also be washed by hand. The bowl should be placed completely upside down in the dishwasher, then allowed to drain the right way up on your draining board before being put back on its base. That way, any water that has found its way inside the double wall will run out through the hole beneath the handle intended for that purpose. Check that the underside of the bowl is dry before putting it back on its base.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks