To get rid of lingering smells, wash the lid seal in the dishwasher. You can also use white vinegar to combat any odours. Make sure you always remove the cap when the machine is not in use, to avoid trapping odours. You can also run the STEAM programme with 0.5 l water and half a lemon to reduce strong smells.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks