Removing Ensure you place a soft protection on your worktop as once the blade is loose it will fall out of the bowl. Turn the bowl upside down and use the cap as indicated in image above. Turn the cap in a clockwise direction to release the blade. Holding the universal blade assembly by the top, remove the seal for cleaning. Attaching Put the seal back on the blade. The seal has two straight sides to help you position it correctly. Slot the base of the blade assembly into the hole at the bottom of the bowl. Turn the bowl upside down, ensuring you are securely and safely hold the blade in place. Position the screw on the underside of the bowl and tighten with the cap by turning in an anti-clockwise direction.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks