For users with pacemakers or active implants: • The functioning of this appliance conforms to current electromagnetic interference standards and thus is in total compliance with legal requirements. • To ensure that there is no interference between your appliance and a pacemaker, the latter must have been designed and programmed in compliance with the regulations that apply to it. As such, we can only guarantee the compliance of our own product with current standards. With regard to the compliance of the pacemaker or any potential incompatibility, you should obtain information from the manufacturer or your attending physician.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks