The baguette function enables you to toast on one side only. - Cut the baguette or bagel in half lengthwise. For 2 & 4 Toasters: Insert the half with the inside of the bread turned inwards (facing the heating elements) For the Vision Toaster: Insert the half with the inside facing outwards (facing the quartz) - Choice your toasting option - Turn on by pressing the “French baguette” setting on the toaster. Some pieces may become wedged. In this case, cut long pieces and insert them horizontally.
Articles in this section
- What sort of bread is suitable for toasting
- Why do the buttons not light up (lever in raised position)
- How do you remove the crumbs or toasted bits that have fallen to the bottom of the toaster
- How do you remove bread that has become wedged
- Smoke is coming out of the toaster
- A white vertical strip appears on one side of the toast
- Why is my bread toasted only on one side
- Why is there a baguette setting on the toaster
- What do you do if black marks appear on the heating elements?