Before cleaning / moving / storage, unplug and let the appliance cool down. For the 2 & 4 Toasters - Before cleaning, unplug your toaster and let it cool down. Slide out the crumb tray and empty. We recommend that you clean your crumb tray regularly (once a week). - Exterior : wipe with a slightly damp cloth to remove any traces of bread/crumbs. For the Vision Toaster - Slide out the crumb tray and empty (once a week). - To open the doors : press on the buttons under the appliance. If necessary, use a damp cloth to clean the windows. - Exterior : wipe with a slightly damp cloth.
Articles in this section
- What sort of bread is suitable for toasting
- Why do the buttons not light up (lever in raised position)
- How do you remove the crumbs or toasted bits that have fallen to the bottom of the toaster
- How do you remove bread that has become wedged
- Smoke is coming out of the toaster
- A white vertical strip appears on one side of the toast
- Why is my bread toasted only on one side
- Why is there a baguette setting on the toaster
- What do you do if black marks appear on the heating elements?