Make sure you always press the STOP button before handling your appliance. - Lock the main bowl into position: turn the bowl in an anticlockwise direction until it will not go any further. The handle should now be facing you. Check that the midi and mini bowls are correctly fitted inside the main bowl. - Lock the lid into position: place the lid flat on the bowl and turn it in an anticlockwise direction until the locking tab engages the top of the bowl handle. The safety rod should now be aligned with the switch. - Insert the XL pusher in the large feed tube as far as it will go. The safety rod should now be aligned with the switch. Triple protection: your appliance will only work if both the lid and the bowl are correctly locked into place, and if the bottom of the double pusher is level with the MAX level indicator. Now press AUTO or PULSE
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?