Press STOP and wait for the appliance to cool down completely before switching it on again. Your appliance’s thermal failsafe was triggered. It is fitted with a heat sensor that automatically turns the motor off to avoid it overheating. This may happen if you try to process excessive amounts, have left the appliance running for too long, or are processing “heavy” dough.
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?