You may need to adjust the sure-grip feet to keep your appliance steady. Thread the power cord through the notches on the underside of the motor unit. Check that your work surface as well as the rubber feet on the underside of the product are clean and dry.
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?