> What is it for? For soups, purées, milkshakes, smoothies, etc. For cake mixes, cocktails, pancake batter, etc. The BlenderMix will give all these recipes an even creamier consistency > Where will I find it? You will find the BlenderMix in the box under the accessory storage box (or under the citrus press for models equipped with this accessory). If you have purchased the Mini Plus, you will find the BlenderMix next to the citrus press. > How do I install and use it? Fit the metal blade onto the motor shaft in the main bowl. Slot the BlenderMix into the lid. If you are only processing small amounts, you can place it directly in the bowl. Put the ingredients in the bowl. Put the lid on and lock into place. Switch your appliance on and run until you have the preferred consistency. You must only use your Blendermix with the metal blade in the main bowl. The creaminess of the texture will depend on the quantity and type of ingredients you are using.
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?