You can use your Magimix appliance to make whipped cream (slightly heavier than Chantilly cream). Make sure you use properly chilled full-fat whipping or double cream, not reduced-fat cream. 1. Chill the bowl, egg whisk and cream in the fridge for 1 hour. 2. Pour the full-fat cream into the bowl fitted with the whisk. 3. Switch you appliance on, remembering to remove the small pusher first. 4. Whisk continuously for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the quantity and keeping a close watch on the cream so that it does not turn to butter. When the cream starts to thicken, add the vanilla-flavoured sugar. Ingredients (serves 4): 300 ml whipping cream +1 level tablespoon vanilla-flavoured sugar Tip: Adding cream stiffener will ensure that the whipped cream holds its shape for several hours.
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?