Place the citrus press on top of the bowl and turn the basket anticlockwise to engage its locking tab. If you are using the large cone, check first that the small cone is securely lodged inside, then place (not push) the cone on the motor shaft. Place the halved fruit on the cone, pressing down gently, then lower the lever arm, applying only gentle pressure. Switch your appliance on. You may find it helpful to slice the tip of the fruit off to help the fins of the lid engage better with the fruit.
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?