Your appliance is fitted with a thermal device that protects the motor from overheating. Reduce the amount of ingredients and/or reduce the size of some of the pieces. Allow the motor to cool down for 30 minutes before you switch it back on.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks