Just like in a saucepan, some preparations, especially ones containing milk or cream, can stick to the bottom. Try to use ingredients that are at room temperature, make sure you keep to the temperatures indicated in the recipes, and for recipes where you have encountered this problem in the past, try reducing the temperature and increasing the speed and cooking time. A sudden change in temperature causes milk to burn more easily, keep the temperature below 100°C, and try using smaller amounts.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks