Make sure you use full-fat (at least 30% fat content) not low-fat whipping cream. 1) Chill the bowl beforehand, either by placing it in the freezer for 30 minutes, along with the egg whisk and cream, or by blitzing a handful of ice cubes in it using the CRUSHED ICE programme (dry the bowl thoroughly before pouring the cream in). 2) Pour the full-fat cream into the bowl fitted with the whisk. 3) Remove the cap first, run the EXPERT 2 programme for 2½ minutes at Speed 7 (no heat). Depending on the type and temperature of the cream you use, you may need to continue running the programme for a few more minutes, but keep a close eye on the cream to make sure it does not turn to butter. The cream is fully whipped when the whisk leaves a trail in it.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks