You can, of course, adapt all your favourite recipes, using the EXPERT mode, which allows you to select the time, speed and temperature you need to make them. Just ensure you never exceed the maximum amounts.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks