To make cleaning easier, run the Rinsing programme immediately after use. If you have just followed a recipe requiring the use of the egg whisk, make sure you remove this attachment before starting the Rinse programme. Pour in 0.5 litre water add a few drops of washing-up liquid Close the lid and replace cap. Start the Rinsing programme. Rinse with tap water. Clean thoroughly. Always unplug your appliance first and wait for it to cool down if necessary. Remove the seal from the rim of the lid. If necessary, use a spoon handle to help you. Unscrew the blade assembly (see question 8) and remove the seal. Use a brush to clean under the blades properly.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks