Metal bowl: to make it easier to clean, run the RINSE programme straight after use. If you made a recipe requiring the egg whisk, make sure you remove it before starting the RINSE programme. Next, remove the blade assembly and carry out a thorough clean. If necessary, you can use a brush or a steel spiral scourer. Transparent bowls: clean the bowls and attachments with a nonabrasive sponge dampened with water and washing up liquid.
Articles in this section
- «ER 1», «ER 2» or «ER 3» message on screen
- “Motor overload” message on screen
- What is the optional XL dough hook on the Cook Expert for?
- What are the Cook Expert’s maximum processing capacities?
- When I fit the clear bowl, I find it impossible to switch to the FOOD PROCESSOR programme.
- How do I keep the table top clean when removing the lid?
- How do I release the bowl?
- My spatula keeps coming apart/has split into two.
- How do I quit the Demonstration mode?
- Glass lid leaks