Before cleaning, moving or storing away your toaster, first unplug it and let it cool down. For the 2 & 4 Toasters, carefully remove the piece of toast through the slot using a wooden utensil without damaging the heating elements. For the Vision Toaster, open the window panel(s) and carefully remove the piece of toast using a wooden utensil. To release the window panel(s), slide the button under the toaster and tilt the panel forward. Never try and remove a wedged piece of toast with a metal utensil.
Articles in this section
- What sort of bread is suitable for toasting
- Why do the buttons not light up (lever in raised position)
- How do you remove the crumbs or toasted bits that have fallen to the bottom of the toaster
- How do you remove bread that has become wedged
- Smoke is coming out of the toaster
- A white vertical strip appears on one side of the toast
- Why is my bread toasted only on one side
- Why is there a baguette setting on the toaster
- What do you do if black marks appear on the heating elements?