This in no way alters the quality of the toasting. The marks will disappear with use by pyrolysis. If necessary, carefully tilt the reflectors to remove burnt toast close to the heating element.
Articles in this section
- What sort of bread is suitable for toasting
- Why do the buttons not light up (lever in raised position)
- How do you remove the crumbs or toasted bits that have fallen to the bottom of the toaster
- How do you remove bread that has become wedged
- Smoke is coming out of the toaster
- A white vertical strip appears on one side of the toast
- Why is my bread toasted only on one side
- Why is there a baguette setting on the toaster
- What do you do if black marks appear on the heating elements?