To prevent the pusher from touching the discs, we have created a safety clearance between the grater or slicer and the lid. It is therefore normal to find a small piece leftover. To reduce this, we recommend using the midi bowl.
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?