After rinsing your herbs, make sure you dry them thoroughly before putting them in the bowl. If they are still damp, they will tend to stick to the walls of the bowl when the appliance is switched on. For coarse chopping, use the PULSE button. For a finer texture, use the AUTO button. The mini bowl is ideal for chopping small amounts of herbs. If chopping using the main bowl, you may find you get a more even result if you switch the product on & drop the herbs through the feedtube onto the moving blade.
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?