Your appliance’s dough blade sits at the bottom of the bowl, so your ingredients will always be perfectly mixed, however small the amounts. Magimix food processors work on the dynamic kneading principle. Dough is kneaded for between 30 seconds and 1 minute, depending on the quantity and type of dough. Follow the instructions carefully for each recipe. Make sure you knead heavy doughs (e.g. kugelhopf, bread or brioche) for less than 1 minute, otherwise the mixture will overheat, killing the yeast, and your dough will not rise.
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?