First, check that your appliance is switched off. Next, place the halved fruit on the cone, pressing down gently. If your model is equipped with a lever arm, lower it onto the fruit. Be careful not to push down on the arm. Switch your appliance on.
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?