The small cone is fitted inside the large cone & is yellow in colour. Choose the cone according to the size of the fruit. Use the small cone for small citrus fruit (e.g. lemons, limes, clementines, small oranges) and the large cone for large citrus fruit (e.g. oranges, grapefruit).
Articles in this section
- Switching your appliance on
- The motor stops in the middle of a task
- Removing the bowl
- Stabilising your appliance
- How do I use the BlenderMix?
- How do I use the XL feed tube?
- Why am I always left with a piece when I grate food?
- What is the best way to chop herbs?
- How do I whisk egg whites?
- How do I whip cream?